Outsourced Bookkeeping Services
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- QuickBooks Setups
Outsourced Accounting Services
- Cash Flow / Budgeting
- Financial Statements & Reports (See sample financial statements)
- Monthly, Quarterly, Year-End Review
- Financial Analysis
Outsourcing QuickBooks Bookkeeping Explained
QuickBooks is a simple, easy-to-use, top selling bookkeeping and accounting software that helps owner better manage their small business. QuickBooks accounting software now offers the best selling generic versions plus new specialized versions and third party add-on software that meets the needs of most small businesses.
- A time-tracking feature allows contractors and employees to track their time
- Audit trails and activity logs make sure everyone is accountable and every transaction trackable
- Over 65 customizable reports instantly give you a complete picture of your business
- Remote Access and Control Information From Anywhere
QuickBooks software provides the following reports.
- Balance sheets and income statements (profit and loss)
- Accounts receivable reports
- Sales reports
- Purchase reports
- Accounts Payable reports
- Account registers (Checking, Assets, Liabilities)
- Sales tax reports
- Payroll reports (if payroll is processed within QuickBooks)- Does not easily handle payroll where one employee works in multiple states subject to multiple state tax withholdings.
The different versions of QuickBooks providing various features are as follows:
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Create invoices and reports from more than 100 professionally designed invoices, estimates, statements, and other forms
- Tracks all your financial information in one place, including sales, expenses, and business loans
- View customer, vendor, employee, and payroll information exactly the way you need it: with contact information, transaction histories, and balances, all visible in a single screen
- Create a forecast of income and expenses, based on your existing QuickBooks data.
- Build a professional, accurate business plan more easily than ever.
- More easily apply payments, such as overpayments, underpayments, credits and refunds.
- Financial management software is designed for up to 10 users
- Offers the most capacity of any QuickBooks product, which means you can add 100,000 or more customers, vendors, and employees, and 100,000 or more inventory, non-inventory, and service items
- Comes with access to up to 10 GB of free online backup storage
Rates for Bookkeeping Services & Full / Part Time Bookkeepers
Bookkeeping Services Fee - For Small Business
We provide our customers with an unmatched value proposition by giving great quality work at extremely affordable prices. Our accounting fees are as follows:
*All dedicated staff are able learn and provide administrative services as well. Examples include insurance claim processing for Doctors, Shipment tracking for Logistics firms, Document Management for Attorneys, Title Searches and Binder Preparation for Title companies, Dispatch Management for Services firms etc.
* Click here to see a detailed comparison of the various process models supported by us.
Tax Preparation Services Fee - For CPA Firms
We provides back office bookkeeping support to CPA and Accounting firms at extremely competitive pricing. They can concentrate more on consulting and let this work be done by us at the backend, while they save considerably on the bookkeeping costs. We sign non-compete and confidentiality agreement to assure that we stay behind the scene completely unnoticed
- No minimum billing condition
- Individual & Business Tax Return Preparation at $15/Hour
How Much Do you Save ?
The following table gives an indication of what you could save by using our services.
How Much Do You Save ?
Salary @ $25 / hour
Plus Benefits @35%
Plus OverHeads @50%
= $ 45 per hour Net
$35-$45 / hour
Plus $70-$100 for
Plus $395-$495 for
Saving of 50% or more guaranteed!
How Can You Pay For Our Services ?
You can pay for our services through Check or Wire Transfer or Visa / American Expres by setting up automatic transfer on a monthly basis. We will bill you for the number of transactions you send to us each month. Our pricing policy is based on the volume of transactions every month i.e. a pay-per-usage model. There are no strings attached, no sign-up fees and no difficulties in stopping services. We use standard tools that allows you to join or quit our services with full control of your records.
Monthly Fixed Rate Bookkeeping Fee
Want a fixed monthly expense? Call today to discuss a contract rate.
Getting Started With Our Bookkeeping Services
Getting started is easy and fast. It involves the following 3 steps
And thats it! Your account is ready to be setup.
- Verbal Agreement
- Engagement Letter
- Account Setup